Friday 13 March 2015

2015 the year of the 'Bob'

Kim K's done it, Cheryl's done it. What am I talking about? The long bob of course! Personally I love it. Great for the people who's hair only grows to a certain length. Now as long as you keep it in good condition you can ditch the mermaid extensions and embrace the hair cut of 2015!
As much as I love the shorter hair on Kim I'm sorry to say I am NOT a fan of the bleach blonde barbie look on her. Stick to being dark and (not so mysterious) I say.
Now Cheryl's bob is off the chain!!! Such a good look for her. She's kept it classy and super short. Hers is heavily styled but when you have a team around to do that for you why not?? Let us know what you think of Kim and Cheryl's new look.
Luckily the bob cut suits most hair types whether that's sleek and straight, wavy and even curly haired beauties and doesn't take much to maintain. Messy bobs are cute too so don't feel the pressure to get that blow dry done all the time. Basically in a nut shell, its my fav hassle free hair cut so get snipping guys!

www.ldnmodels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.