Friday 24 April 2015

Fluffy Fabulousness!

Fluffy Fabulousness!


So this post may be more female trend orientated but don't worry fellas I'v got your back and will be posting some SS15 male trends this weekend. However, this evening I want to talk about the fluffy heel trend.

I LOVE this trend, not only do they make a super cute outfit extra cute but they can make a more androgynous look a little more feminine.
Style bloggers have gone mad for this trend and they're something you've probably seen floating around on social media sites like Instagram for a while now.

LDN Models
LDN Models
Many high street brands stock this style of sandal heel but to be honest for all you creative hearts out there they're the kind of thing you could create quite easily yourself. Chose a pair of sandal heels you already own and don't mind experimenting with, pick up some fluffy fabulous material from your nearest textile shop and using some fabric glue attach it the front strap of your heel. D.I.Y at its greatest!! Remember to be careful using the fabric glue and read the instructions carefully before use. 

 Everyone who knows me knows I love socks and sandals - don't judge me! lol. So this look right here is so up my street!!

Can't wait to see if our lovely models at LDN Models Ltd bring anything like this to the studio in this next couple weeks. I'll be checking our Instagram  and the LDN Models Facebook page  to see what great things have been happening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.