Sunday 26 April 2015

Menswear Staple Items

Menswear Staple Items


My last post was about my love for the new female fluffy fashion item : the fluffy sandal heel. Today I'm going to keep the theme of shoes going but concentrate on some menswear shoe staples I believe are super important to have in your wardrobe. I didn't want our men to feel neglected. : )
Trainers as casual foot attire have always been popular for there comfortability and practicality, however in the past couple years they have started to not only be worn with tracksuit bottoms but also with smarter outfits creating a new phase in menswear fashion.

LDN Models
LDN Models


My second staple is the classic Brogue. I think this is a super versatile shoe. It can be worn to work with a suit or on a casual day with jeans. They come in many different colours which allows you to pick a colour that already works well with the wardrobe you have. 


My last pick is the Chelsea boot. For me, even though it's still a versatile shoe if you are able to find a nice suede pair in a black or a dark brown then they should be kept for smart, special occasions. Very easy to wear and as an added bonus NO LACES with this style either!! 



At LDN Models we love seeing the outfits you bring to the studio. It show's us a little more of your personality before you've even got on set. Be you, Be fabulous. 

Find out more about our company and the services we offer aspiring models. 

Social Links



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.